Pol Pot Journals

ប៉ុលពត កម្ពុជា ប្រជាធិបតេយ្យ

Thursday, November 13, 2008

Important information about The Pol Pot Journals

Due to some screw ups on the part of Lu Lu Press, my new book, The Pol Pot Journals, is not available at this time from Barns & Noble or your local Borders store. It is only available through Lu Lu.
This will change. I have two other publishers I’m looking at who will either distribute this book or they will republish it and it will be available for order it through the usual outlets. My other two books are available that way. If and when I announce that I have a new publisher and if it is republished, I will be deleting my account with Lu Lu. If that happens, that very limited first addition will be very rare and if I can sell a few books, as I have in the past, on line and at signings, that first addition may eventually bring in some money.In the mean time, Can You Pass the Acid Test?, and Memoirs of a Drugged-Up, Sex-Crazed Yippie, can be ordered at your local Borders or Barns & Noble.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home